This newly appointed position requires a self-motivated, dynamic and highly experienced European Sales Manager within the Aerospace, Aviation or Industrial sectors.
The role will involve at least 50% travel and you will be responsible for seeking and developing lucrative business relationships for this well reputed, global engineering manufacturer.
- Execute the sector sales and long term growth strategy.
- Develop, maintain and grow business within their sector.
- Promote and strengthen intimacy with customers.
- Develop strategic plans with the Sales and Business Development Director and lead implementation of tactical decisions.
- Own and maintain inputs to the sales forecast with a focus on timely reporting.
- Our Client is based in Central England however if you are located close to any of the UK's top airports and are prepared to travel, then the location is not an issue.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is essential for this role.
- Extensive sales experience in and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul field. Technical/engineering knowledge is key.
- Proven capabilities in direct sales, contract negotiations, relationship building and account management.
- Aircraft industry knowledge with strong Airline relationships would be beneficial
- Demonstrated excellence with oral and written communication, with proven skills up to executive levels in prior roles.
- Proven specific capabilities/competencies in developing accurate forecasts, achieving sales goals, and effective distributor & representative management.
- A "Can-do" and flexible approach to work
- Adaptable and open to change
- Respect for your fellow workers / Team player
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.