Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, Global brand in the role of European Accounting Manager. Covering the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Germany, but based in Gloucester, this role offers the opportunity to lead a team of two EU Accountants (remote management), ensuring that Accounting activities are performed in an accurate, timely and compliant Manner.
With a salary of up to £60,000 per annum and a competitive benefits package on offer to the successful candidate, this role offers the opportunity to gain further experience in European accounting principles, in a dynamic and fast-paced Accounting team - with only occasional travel within the EU required.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a European role and an up to date knowledge of European GAAP and IFRS, as well as technical accounting and tax knowledge, acquired through CIMA/ACCA studies and solid professional experience. In addition, you will have a positive, committed and honest attitude towards both your role and the overall success of the business.
Applications are also welcomed from candidates who have a solid background in a U.K Accounting position and the desire to stretch into a European role.
As an Accounting Manager you will:
- Lead the team performing the accounting functions for their assigned EU entities (Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, and Germany).
- Manage a team of two EU accountants, ensuring that activities are performed in an accurate, timely and compliant manner.
- Take responsibility for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to management.
- Stay on top of company affairs by the analysis of transfer pricing and inter-company recharges; and by ensuring your team work compliance with SOX by promoting the Company's internal control policies.
- Helping the EU entities to continue to work in a compliant, fluid and transparent manner.
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
Qualified Accountant, Management Accounting, Account Manager, SOX, GAAP, Finance Analyst, Forecasting and Planning, Audits, FP&A, Finance Management, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, Financial Management
Meridian Business Support are committed to providing a professional recruitment service to our candidates and a full job description and the identity of our client will be provided to suitable applicants for review, prior to any CV submission.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.