Are you an experienced Estimator/Proposals Co-ordinator/Sales Order Processer with experience in Construction or Trade and excellent communication & customer care skills? Are you seeking to build a career within a large and expanding group, who offer excellent opportunities for development and progression?
Alternatively you may work in a kitchen/bathroom/interiors showroom, utilising design software to create a proposal or quotation from measurements and following the sales order process through to invoice, and be seeking a move into an office based environment, in which you can utilise the valuable skills you have gained.
If either of the above apply and you have a keen eye for detail and work with exceptional levels of accuracy at all times, we are seeking a candidate just like you to fulfill this exciting permanent opportunity, with an immediate start available!!
The role begins with receiving tender drawings either Architect working drawings or the customers own spreadsheets/drawings and processing that information onto design software in order to produce the quotation.
The quote will then be verified by another member of the team before being handed back to discuss amendments and to complete the specification and quote summary to send back to the customer.
Other parts to the role are the verification of tenders completed by other members of the team, order processing and the verification of orders processed by other members of the team, but predominately preparing tenders
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing and placing orders
- Solving technical queries with 'in-house' technical department
- Assisting with enquiry accuracy - scheduling, pricing and qualification of quotations as requested.
- Communicating with customers in a helpful and professional manner, resulting in a satisfactory resolution
- Assist as required with development of customer specific specifications.
- Ensure a close working relationship with all elements of supply chain.
- Ensure knowledge is consistently up to date with market intelligence, customer and competitor activity and products and services.
- Identify product or service weakness and suggest resolutions.
Further information, including a full job description and identification of the client, will be provided to suitable applicants PRIOR to any CV submission.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.