On behalf of one of their major clients Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for an Engineering Project Manager to be based at their site in South Ayrshire. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting and forward thinking organisation who is very much at the forefront in the sectors they cover.
- Project Management - to make sure all the project proposals are analysed, then provide project implementation to the highest available standards within budget and time frame.
- Services Overall Control - To ensure all services are kept in the condition to provide efficient factory operation. To be involved in planning and implementation of all necessary upgrades including water and energy management scheme.
- Information Flow - To provide full information about all engineering projects and activities to all parties within the company directly and indirectly involved. To liaise with Technical Department with internal audits and corrective actions.
- Engineering Liaison - To liaise with outside contractors from the quotation stage to project completion. Supervise contractors while on site to ensure they obey company policy and deliver a high standard of services. To ensure all related documents (PO, Job reports, Invoices, etc.) are issued in a proper, transparent way and kept in order. When necessary communicate with official bodies (Scottish Water, Scottish Power etc.) to provide them with information to the best company interest.
- Strong track record of managing and delivering projects
- Comprehensive engineering experience with relevant engineering degree / qualifications
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong team leader and management skills
- Strong ability to manage timescales and budgets
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross McEwan for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.