We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Operative to work for a local engineering company based in Taunton. You will be part of a highly skilled production team working with other departments to ensure high standards of manufacturing with a precise eye to detail.
Experience of working in an electronic engineering environment is essential.
- Program and run robotics equipment
- Monitoring quality control of all products prior to leaving the production area
- Plan and action work load for assembly operatives
- Support and train other assembly and production operatives
- Complete quality documentation
- Awareness of Health & Safety guidelines
- Deputize for the Production Supervisor to cover sickness/annual leave
Excellent communication skills required as well as the ability to motivate and encourage team members. HND or equivalent qualification in engineering required.
Rate of pay is dependant on experience. Working hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
35 hours per week
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.