Engineer/Senior Engineer: Highways, Drainage & Utilities Design - Sevenoaks, Kent
My client is a long standing reputable engineering services contractor based throughout the South East of England and London. Their now established Consultancy Division is thriving and we are looking for skilled engineers to join their busy Highways & Civil Infrastructure Team based at their Head Office in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This Highways and Civil Infrastructure Team provides consultancy and design service to of Local Authority, County Council and London Borough clients. With key contracts already in place and further projects wins about to come to fruition, my client is looking to move quickly to bring in either an Engineer/Senior Engineer.
My client is winning work related to Highways, Public Realm, Infrastructure and Drainage Design including both Major Highways schemes and Local Development projects. This diverse portfolio of work means that we are looking for a Civil Engineer with rounded experience of highways engineering and design, but specifically with Drainage Design and/or utilities Space Planning experience. I am interested in talking with anyone with the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Degree qualified or will hold a relevant industry qualification;
- Will have 4+ years highways and infrastructure engineering and design experience either as an Engineer or a Technician either from the consultancy, contractor or local authority sector;
- Will have excellent working knowledge of industry design standards, codes and best practice procedures i.e. DMRB, TSM, MCHW;
- Must have Drainage Design experience. May also have Utilitie Space Planning project experience.
- Can use a number of the following Highways and Infrastructure design packages: AutoCAD (Essential), Civils 3D, Microdrainage, PDS etc.
I am looking for ambitious and talented engineers and technicians to join this growing team of fun, like minded, self starters, in a business that has a positive and friendly culture, that prioritises a healthy work life balance. The new Head Office in Sevenoaks, Kent offers a leafy and tranquil setting to access both Central London and Kent very easily.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well established, growing and ambitious business where you will receive support, training, recognition, the chance to progress your career and the ability to work on key highways projects. My clients is looking for the best and as such we have prioritised industry leading salaries.
For a confidential discussion please contract John Tittley on 0161 929 3804 or email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.