A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for an Employee Engagement Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Salisbury.
The Employee Engagement Manager works within the HR Department and is tasked with continually improving, delivering and assessing the effectiveness of the communications strategy and employee engagement initiatives across all sites. The role holder is the subject matter expert on culture and is instrumental in ensuring the right foundations are maintained for fostering a sense of partnership within a high-performance culture.
You will be required to travel to offices in other locations in order to support the smooth implementation of key business initiatives and to gauge first hand how messages are landing and culture is developing/embedding. The role holder is occasionally expected to work extended hours to ensure messaging is in place and signed off ahead of go live, or for agile working initiatives.
- Advanced interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Organisational awareness and able to 'manage-up'
- Excellent written English, able to write both formal and informal comms
- 5-7 years internal comms and engagement experience, additional industry-specific experience would be advantageous
- Awareness & understanding of technology and trends within the digital mobilisation space
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint, Excel knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign publishing skills
This is a full-time role offering a very competitive salary and great benefits. Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.