Meridian health are current recruiting for Emergency Assistant Dispatchers (EAD) to start a course in June 2017. The purpose of the EAD is to assist in the efficient utilisation and dispatch of emergency ,urgent and other resources as appropriate, in accordance with agreed performance targets, policies, plans, procedures, contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring the maintenance of a tactical pattern of resource availability to help meet the demands placed on the organisation by monitoring
- To operate the radio, text and computer assisted dispatch systems when requested thus ensuring correct and accurate transfer of information, in compliance with DTI and licensing regulations
- To ensure all vehicle and incident logs are maintained in accordance with policy, paying particular attention to vehicles status, meal-break recording
- To ensure that all information recording systems (electronic and paper-based) pertaining to this role are completed and processed according to policy procedure and protocols, current legislation and guidelines
- To assist the EDs in the compilation of exception reports, for example, outlining reasons for delayed dispatch or when KPI's have not been achieved
- To play an active role in the delivery of the Service response in the event of a Major Incident
A full job description is available on request.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.