- Devise, implement and conduct manual and automated testing of embedded software.
- Test harness development and maintenance.
- Support the wider project by devising efficient software verification test plans.
- Compile and thereafter maintain test software libraries for future re-use.
- Adhere to defined software development processes and participate in the evolution of such processes.
- Evaluate new software tools for use in development processes.
- Version control of software test tools.
- Document work at all times.
- Attend customer sites as and when required.
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplined team for the efficient delivery of new products.
- Work to the requirements of the wider NPD project management system.
Salary £40-45K dependant on experience
If you are interested, and would like a full job description, then please contact Lucy @ Meridian Business Support - firstname.lastname@example.org 01993 226878