Are you an experienced digital marketer, with hands on experience with email marketing systems, HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative?
An exciting Email Marketing Executive opportunity at an international media group has arisen, where you will join an established digital marketing team and be responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building HTML email templates, monitoring quality, and testing templates and emails to ensure optimisation.
Responsibilities an an Email Marketing Executive:
- Use software to create and implement automated email campaigns
- Manage a wide range of email campaigns across multiple B2B brands
- Build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate reports
- Follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML/CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Compile and analyse performance metrics
- HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues and deliverability to ISPs
- Ensure campaigns are tracked properly
Requirements as an Email Marketing Executive:
- Experience of working in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in B2B marketing to an international audience.
- Hands on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and WordPress CMS.
- Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates.
- Confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsive Design knowledge.
- Appreciation of cross browser/email compatibility issues.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.