Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Experienced Electronic Test and Repair Technician. The ideal candidate would have previous experience and knowledge of the below:
- Test and repair capability of complex electronic systems down to component level on Digital and Analogue circuits.
- Experience of repairing UPS and Switch modes power supplies
- Ability to use a variety of test equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers.
- Ability to rework PCA's soldering to IPC standards is desirable
- Ability to follow electronic schematics, Gerber files, CAD layouts, wiring diagrams & Diagnostic fault trees and complex engineering instructions.
- Where necessary, can demonstrate the ability to work on Electronic equipment, including diagnosing faults, without the aid of a Test Specification, BOM/Items List or Electronic Schematics and be able to develop supporting documentation for repeat repairs.
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of working in a repair environment is a preference. Candidates should have the following Attributes:
- Must demonstrate ability to critically analyse root cause, demonstrate analytical skills and fault finding logic.
- Good communicator who at times will be directly customer facing. Good at verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to work autonomously and within a team.
Hour's of work are:
Monday - Friday 39hrs a week.
Pay is pending on experience £7.50ph - £8.50ph.
For an immediate interview please apply today or call 01782 209090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.