We are currently working with an established FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a permanent Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on busy mobile contract covering Birmingham. Undertaking planned and reactive Electrical Maintenance on commercial properties, this is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) Electrician to join a growing company.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial properties across Birmingham
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines (NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks)
- Carrying out all Electrical Maintenance in a designated patch
- Portable Appliance Testing & reporting
- Fire Extinguisher testing & reporting
- Emergency lighting testing & reporting
- Fire Alarm testing - installation - fault finding - and reporting - refresh training can be offered within our team, but an understanding of fire alarm regulations/Installations would be expected
- Good practical skills and able to carry out all physical aspects of his or her job role
- Able to work alone and part of a team
Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served, Apprentice Trained Electrician (NVQ 2 & 3, City & Guilds 2330)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition (Essential)
- 2391 Test & Inspect
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Flexible approach
- Good analytically and evaluation skills
- Able to plan and organise own work, and motivate others that may be assisting
- Full, clean driving licence.
If you are a time served/apprentice trained electrician with your 17th Edition please apply by return as our client is keen to interview for this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.