Our client, a growing FM Company, has an immediate requirement for a fully qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis. Covering seven sites in Birmingham, the successful candidate will be responsible for all planned and reactive Electrical Maintenance as well as using their Mechanical experience to ensure the buildings are fully compliant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake all Electrical Maintenance across 7 sites
- Responsible for the planned maintenance schedule for all electrical and mechanical items on site (including HVAC, PAT Testing, Water Temperature and Asbestos)
- Confident dealing with day to day issues on site and organising other staff to ensure work is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Supporting the Management team
- Dealing with asset management and putting together a planned maintenance schedule in the 1st instance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) 17th Edition Electrician
- City & Guilds / NVQ Levels 2 & 3
- Previous experience in Commercial Maintenance
- Good understanding of building services/mechanical maintenance
- Able to supervise other engineers on site
- Support the senior manager
- Able to draw up a PPM Schedule
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Full, clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career, using their man management experience and previous knowledge of Building Services, this role will suit a confident Electrician who is happy to work on their own initiative.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.