Are you an Administrator with recent experience in providing support to office operations? Would you like to join a leading Engineering firm based in Cheltenham.
If so, our client are looking for a Office Service Support Officer to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career.
- Copy business documentation as required
- High volume document scanning
- Ensuring the confidentiality of documentation
- Use of the business system to locate and print materials
- Maintaining photocopiers by calibrating, replacing toners, staples and paper as required
- Maintain an orderly, adequate supply of sales brochures and other publications
- Collation of catalogues and bound equipment
- Provide training to others when required
- Stationary ordering and stock control
- Reception and switchboard duties
- Educated to at least GCSE standard
- IT Literate to include MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well using own initiative
- Team player
- Ideally will have worked in a similar role
If you feel that you have the necessary requirements for this role then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.