Our Client is looking to recruit a fully qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a dedicated contract covering Birmingham. This is a permanent opportunity for a time served/apprentice trained Electrician who holds C&G 2391 or equivalent.
- Undertaking work on various contracts (retail, leisure and commercial properties)
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines (NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks)
- Experience completing Electrical Installation Condition reports/certificates and to understand the correct issue of each report when carrying out works
- Portable Appliance Testing and Reporting
- Fire Extinguisher Testing and Reporting
- Emergency Lighting Testing and Reporting
- Be able to work alone and part of a team
Skills and Requirements:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition - Essential
- City & Guilds Inspect & Test (2391 or 2394/2395) - Essential
- An understanding of Fire Alarm testing, installation, fault finding and reporting
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Able to plan and organise your work
- Flexible approach
In return, our client offers door to door payment, overtime and call out and the opportunity to join a busy team.
If you hold your 17th Edition, are able to undertake Testing and Remedial work and have a full driving licence with no endorsements
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.