We are working with a busy FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a Skilled Trades person to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Cover a shift pattern (days and nights) to cover all aspects of Facilities Maintenance and Repairs on a number of buildings on one site
- Ensure Mechanical and Electrical systems are compliant and an efficient service is delivered at all times
- Undertake installation, maintenance and repairs to a wide range of of M & E plant, systems and equipment
- React to any emergency or breakdown on mechanical and electrical systems as needed
- Diagnostic and testing
- Communicate with other colleagues and staff effectively
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Hold a recognised apprenticeship with a minimum of City & Guilds Craft Certificate or equivalent in Electrical and/or mechanical discipline
- Minimum five years post apprenticeship experience in a suitable trade
- Knowledge of working within a PPM Environment, using PDA's
- Hold a full driving licence as you will be required to use company vehicles
If you have the relevant qualifications, skills and experience and are available immediately please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.