On behalf of their established engineering client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a permanent ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER to join their electrical/commissioning team covering the central belt of Scotland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company going through major growth and in turn will offer you a highly competitive salary, pension, private healthcare and learning/development opportunities.
Key expectations :-
- The role will be full project management of contracts through to the commissioning of Electrical Services
- Ensuring each project is completed according to schedule and budget
- Planning to ensure projects are completed on time and are profitable
- Undertake any duties required to allow the successful growth of the division
- Issuing RFIs and Technical Submittals
- Responsibility for preparing valuations and issuing applications
- Attend site meetings
- Manage site staff for optimum quality of output
Key essentials :-
- Experienced electrical project engineer with proven track record in project management in the construction industry
- You will have a relevant electrical qualification to HND or above
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Technical background
If you are interested in this exciting permanent opportunity then please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.