Role: Electrical Project Manager
Salary: £40K -£45K per annum
* Car or Car Allowance, Mobile phone
* Company Pension, Holidays
We are working with a medium sized Utilities Electrical Contracting organisation who are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to come on board and run multiple contracts .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company.
Our client has a clear plan to continue growing the business within the water and industrial sectors.
They deal with many established main contractors and utility companies across Yorkshire and the North
The company are based in Huddersfield although they operate throughout the Yorkshire. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for someone to manage and run multiple project teams, as well as develop further business. The projects range from £200k- £3M
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Electrical Team Management Experience within industrial or water sectors
- HND/HNC or equivalent of benefit in building services
- Design & Build Knowledge
- Managing Electricians & Sub Contractors
- Ensuring projects are kept on time and within budgets
- Promoting the organisation and developing new business
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- Compex of benefit but not essential
There is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual who is looking for long term progression within a well organised and established Contractor. You will report directly to the managing director.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.