Our client holds the contract managing the maintenance of a prestigious site in West London. They have a permanent vacancy for an Electrically biased Engineer to provide extensive electrical and mechanical solutions critical to the the client's site operations. The client on site has a strong technical bias and this role would suit a candidate with a HNC/ONC Engineering qualification and is time served. It is essential that the successful candidate is able to deliver exceptional levels of customer services/delivery.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies as contracted.
- Report plant problems/failures that may impact the clients' business
- Ensure all plant and BMS checks are completed on time and any problems found are recorded and communicated to the Supervisor
- Carry out PPM in accordance with schedules, ensuring Engineering standards are maintained
- Ensure on-site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation in respect to the Mechanical aspects of PPM and the plant
- Respond to Help-desk reactive maintenance issues in a prompt and effective manner
- Dealing with Electrical Infrastructure, Heating and Ventilation systems, Pumps, Water Tanks, Valves, Pipe Work and associated mechanical systems as needed
- Repairs of electrical and mechanical systems, controls and associated systems
- City & Guilds Electrical discipline competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Must hold 17th Edition
- Good working knowledge of Air Handling Units, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating & Ventilation systems, Water Treatment and Emergency Generators
This is a static, full time - permanent role covering Monday - Friday.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return as our client is hoping to move quickly on this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.