Meridian is working with an established FM Company who have a requirement for an experienced Maintenance Engineer based in the Aberdeen area. The Client on site has a strong technical bias and this role would suit a candidate with a HNC/ONC engineering qualifications and is time served.
Job Description / Duties:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and Reactive Repairs to M&E Plant and Store Building Fabric
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs
- Monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with KPI's.
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by RDM and respond within SLA to all work requests in line with SLA's/KPI's
- Responsible for ordering all required parts for jobs via the Parts Portal
- Risk assessments must be completed before all PPM and Reactive works
- Operate software systems promptly and effectively to ensure efficient maintenance activities and proactively look for opportunities to save energy
- Conduct weekly proactive inspections and raise required reactive jobs and complete works to raise standards
- Attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Operations and Regional Facilities Managers
Skills and Requirements:
- 17th Edition Electrical
- City & Guilds NVQ3 (or Equivalent)
- Asbestos Awareness
- L8 Water Legionella
- Desired - City & Guild 2391 or 2394
- PASMA & IPAF (Ideal)
- Full, clean driving licence
Due to the nature of the contract you will be required to be on site from 6 am so it is essential you are happy with early starts. This is a permanent role and is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this piece of work.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.