Our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a busy team on a prestigious contract. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around the Guildford area and will be required to cover a busy patch along with 4 other engineers
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on electrical services and associated systems.
- Report plant problems/failures that may impact on the clients business
- Ensure all plant and BMS checks are completed on time, and all problems found are recorded and communicated to the Supervisor
- Carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order
- Ensure on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all Helpdesk related reactive maintenance issues, associated with the electrical infrastructure and the heating and ventilation systems, pumps, water tanks, valves, pipe work and associated mechanical systems or as directed
- Repairs of electrical and mechanical systems, controls and associated systems
- Able to take part in an on-call rota
Skills / Qualifications:
- City & Guilds Electrical discipline competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Applicants must be 17th Edition Qualified
- Competent working knowledge of Air Handling Unit's, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating and Ventilation systems, Water Treatment and Emergency Generators.
- You will be working on one prestigious contract so there will be a high degree of corporate responsibility
- The Client has a strong technical bias and this role would suit a candidate with a HNC/ONC engineering qualifications and is time served
- Our client is also looking for someone who can also deliver exceptional levels of customer service/delivery
- Full, clean licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join an established team. If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return as our client is keen to interview as soon as possible.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.