Our client, a busy FM Company, have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Covering London and the Home Counties the successful candidate will be working in various settings including, large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools. You will be carrying out electrical maintenance, repairs and minor installation works as required. As the majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
Working closely with all types of clients on a daily basis, you have a high degree of customer facing skills will be required
- Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems, including emergency light testing through to undertaking EICR's as required
- Required to support other trades where electrical faults or problems have been identified, you will need good fault finding skills
- Occasionally assisting other trades if required
- Able to provide accurate reporting and information for quotations including prices is essential
- Our client offers a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers are required to cover this on a rotational basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a similar mobile electrical engineering company in a customer facing role
- Previous HVAC experience
- Current level 3 Electrical Maintenance / Engineering qualifications. (Minimum of 1 year remaining to re-sit).
- Strong communication and reporting skills are essential
- Able to work on a rota basis
- Full current UK driving licence
- Whilst not essential, candidates with other trade qualifications at a minimum of level 2 would be desirable
- Able to work in and around London and the Home Counties
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, call-out rota payments, company vehicle, mobile phone, digital device, uniform, 25 day's holiday and accident / sickness insurance after qualifying period.
If you have the relevant qualification, skills and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.