On behalf of their esteemed client Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their organisation based in Arbroath. This client is a genuine market leader in their sector who is offering a fantastic opportunity to progress through the company.
You will be a time served in your sector and have strong recent experience within a food/drink production environment. Fault finding and diagnostic skills are also of extreme importance.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Carrying out scheduled and reactive maintenance on all machinery and equipment on site
- Ensuring that all maintenance work is carried out to the highest of standard at all times and in line with the company's high expectations
- Deliver maintenance work to schedule and deal with any unexpected emergency faults with the required accuracy
- Ensure that all work carried out is in line with the company's strict Health & Safety policy
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and team to help highlight faults, make improvements and/or adjustments that can be made to benefit the site
If interested in this position then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.