Our client has a vacancy for a fully qualified, 17th Edition Electrical Maintenance Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all Planned and Reactive Maintenance in a public sector setting covering a large site in Worcester
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out all Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Undertaking small installs when required
- Responsible for Building Services and General Fabric Maintenance as needed
- Carrying out Legionella testing per contract requirements
- Covering a large area
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fully qualified, time served Electrician
- Must hold 17th Edition
- Flexible approach to work
- Multi skilled
- Driving License with own transport
- Capable of undertaking general maintenance and building services as needed
This is a temporary on going role with a view to going permanent. If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience and are able to travel please apply by return as our client is keen to move forward with this role.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.