Our client, an established FM company, are recruiting for an Apprentice Trained/Time Served Electrician to join them on a permanent basis. Working on a prestigious contract covering Leicester and surrounding areas, you will be required to carry out the PPM schedule and undertake Reactive Repairs to Plant and Store Building Fabric.
Duties & Requirements
- Ensure that PPM is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with company KPI's
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- Monitor and manage energy consumption via BMS systems and site utilities metering
- Ensure all Electrical Maintenance is carried out promptly and efficiently
- Undertaking fabric maintenance as required
- Record and document all tasks performed as required
- To conduct weekly proactive inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standard
- Visit all stores within your assigned region according to the schedule provided
- Perform weekly proactive inspections at all stores under your responsibility, advising the store managers of requirements and issues etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Fully qualified (time served/apprentice trained) 17th Edition Electrician
- City & Guilds / NVQ Levels 2 & 3
- Previous experience in Commercial Maintenance
- Good understanding of building services/mechanical maintenance
- Support the senior manager
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Full, clean driving licence
Due to the nature of the business the successful candidate will be required to be on site from 6 am and finish at 3.30 so it is essential you are able to work these hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join a growing team. If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.