Our client is recruiting for a number of Electrical Maintenance Engineers on a permanent basis to work on their contract covering Dorset, Bournemouth and Taunton
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Role:
- Working/Installing/reporting on single and three phase electrical installations.
- Be able to work alone and part of a team
- Completing all Internal and statutory required reports on a netbook to tight deadlines ( NICEIC Reports & Certificates Electronic logbooks )
- Clear communication skills so as to liaise with client and team members.
- Have experience in completing Electrical Installation Condition reports/certificates - and to understand the correct issue of each report when carrying out works.
- Portable appliance testing & reporting.
- Fire Extinguisher testing & reporting.
- Emergency lighting testing & reporting.
- Fire Alarm testing - installation - fault finding - and reporting - (refresh training can be offered within the team, but an understanding of fire alarm regulations/Installations would be expected)
- Good practical skills and able to carry out all physical aspects of the role
- Able to follow technical drawings, building plans and wiring diagrams
- Able to work carefully, methodically and safely
- An ability to measure accurately
- A head for heights and willingness to work in all sorts of weather
- Willing to work in confined spaces
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and evaluation skills
- Able to plan and organise workload, and motivate others that may be assisting
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Time Served/Apprentice Trained Electrician
- 17th Edition
- Previous experience within a retail/commercial maintenance environment
- Full, clean driving licence
The client is keen to recruit for this role as soon as possible, if you have the relevant skills, qualification and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.