ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION/SERVICE ENGINEER
Installing pumping equipment with the assistance for the Electro/mechanical Service Engineer.
Commissioning of the above in the same manner
Service/repair failed pumps to manufacturer's instructions and recommendations, in the workshop or on site.
1. Attend breakdowns when necessary and ensure that the company breakdown policy is maintained.
2. be prepared to stay away from home when required at least 1 night per week
3. Be available on a rota basis to provide standby cover for weekends and bank holidays.
4. Maintain Company procedures and improve where possible
5. Complete Site Reports after each visit and obtain customers signature where possible.
6. Return all completed site reports in a timely fashion (computerised format)
7. Be a good ambassador for the company, promoting all products and services at every opportunity
8.Ensure company vehicle is stocked with van-stock & tools required at all times.
9. communicate at all levels.
10.Give regular feed back to your department Manager
11. Driving to and from site within the UK
12.Ensure all materials are available and correct before leaving the works to carry out your allocated work
13. Be responsible for petty cash & company credit cards - receipts must be produced for all expenditure.
14 Identify training needs
15 Complete timesheets on a weekly basis.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.