Our Cheltenham based Engineering client are seeking an experienced and motivated Electrical Fitter to join them on a Permanent basis working Monday to Friday 40hrs. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company during a very exciting time.
***Early Finish on a Friday***
- Assemble original/refurbished products and equipment, complete to customer's specification as outlined in the Customers Order.
- Work must be of a very high standard and quality in accordance with ISO 9001 ensuring reliability and appearance is maximised.
- Ensure process control documentation has been signed off and completed in the correct manner.
- Support Production Supervisors, as required.
- Provide technical support to those Employees who have limited knowledge.
- Would be required to work the Company's basic working week and from time to time work additional hours to achieve a company commitment to the customer.
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a successful team and accept ownership of the vehicle throughout the assembly process
- Willingness to travel with the business to Europe or Overseas for occasional service requirements
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Have recent experience of installation, modification and fault-rectification of electrical systems and equipment.
- Understanding of electrical installations and experience with Canbus systems
- Competence in working accurately to schematic diagrams
- You must have your own personal tool kit, and be happy working in a busy workshop environment with the flexibility to meet changing priorities.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.