Job type: Permanent
My Client, a leading M&E Contractor that specialise in industries including Commercial, Aviation, Industrial, Residential, Retail, Education and Hospital is looking for an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their team in Chorley.
- Preparation and submission of tenders and quotations, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Interpret electrical drawings and tender documents.
- Finalisation of tender bids and securing contracts.
- Liaising with clients and consultants.
- Maintain records through Microsoft Office.
- Attending review and handover meetings.
Skills and Qualifications:
- ONC/HNC or Higher Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Commercial Construction/Building Services.
- Time served as an Electrician is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working on multitude of projects.
- Knowledge of estimating software (Amtech).
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
My client prides themselves on competitive salaries, employee career development and providing a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discuss about this position, please call John Stocker on 0161 9292287 or submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.