On behalf of a major manufacturing client in South Ayrshire Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for two Electrical Engineers to be part of the team with immediate effect. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful organisation and be part of a skilled and forward thinking engineering department who are constantly striving to improve best practise.
- Daily checks on priority plant and preventative planned maintenance
- Repairs - both electrical and mechanical aspects of breakdowns and modifications
- Installation and maintenance of project work
- Follow procedures for engineering stock control and new machinery installation.
- Programme/reprogramming of inverter drives.
- Stock accountability of relevant electrical/ mechanical parts vital for maintenance.
- Compliance to attend necessary call outs.
- Time served qualified electrical engineer
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 17th or 18th edition in wiring regulations
- A good team player who can also work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position then can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.