Having secured a number of very high profile schemes, this well established company is now regarded as contractor of choice by many of its clients and partners. Working in the Mechanical and Electrical arena their skills and capability make it easy for them to adapt to any project they secure expanding their solid market presence and reputation.
The Electrical Contracts Manager must have a good knowledge of all Electrical services including commissioning and controls and be capable of using the Microsoft Office suite. You must be SMSTS qualified and hold the relevant CSCS card. The candidate will also control the financial aspect of the project ensuring that budgetary targets are achieved and maintained. They will produce programmes and progress reports and closely monitor on-site progress.
Position: Contracts Manager
Package: Negotiable Car/Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Health
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTS MANAGER
- Responsible to the Contracts Director
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of all company site staff and operatives
- Responsible for all commercial and contractual aspects of the project
- Monitor all site management procedures and ensure their correct application
- Issue all applications and variations
- Attend meetings as deemed necessary design, progress, commissioning etc.
- Attend to on site problems, offer technical support and engineered solutions
- Produce fortnightly Progress Reports
- Produce programmes and short term look ahead
- Produce Site Specific Risk Assessments/Method Statements
- Produce Health and Safety Reports
- Monitor site progress and quality and chair weekly sub-contractor meetings
- Maintain site files
- Maintain Procurement Schedule
- Maintain Technical Submission Schedule
- Produce Lifting Plans
- Attend Main Contractor's workshops as required
- Responsible for issuing requisitions for specialist packages and large plant items
- Monitoring material requisitions and progressing orders
- Responsible for identifying variations and providing costing information for inclusion in monthly applications
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.