Electrical Building Services Engineers - London
My client are one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. They offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and speciality consulting as well as all aspects of engineering construction, and operations and maintenance.
Their global network includes more than 200 offices in over 25 countries.
The successful candidate will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
My client's need for Electrical Building Services Engineer's at all levels has increased due to high work-load. Because of this, consultants are now needed in the London office. The post involves undertaking designs of Electrical Building Services, managing a team of Building Services engineers and reporting to the Head of Design.
- Carry out designs of Electrical Building services.
- Work with and assist other Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineers together with other members of a multidiscipline design team.
- Liaise with clients and other design disciplines.
- Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work.
- Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
- Manage a Building Services team.
- Qualification to Degree Standard in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of UK regulations is essential.
- Experience of working within Building Services engineering design consultancy practice.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- An appreciation of quality assurance and business management.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively with colleagues and with a professional approach to external clients.
- An enquiring approach with a desire to explore innovative ideas whilst still understanding the need for a good commercial balance.
- Must be of smart appearance with a professional attitude and enthusiastic.
- Being able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good report writing skills, with good overall MS Office experience.
- Available to travel short term in UK and overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody wanting to be a part of a well known and highly respected consultancy, working on a variety of projects.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.