Our client is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a portfolio of commercial maintenance contracts. This is permanent role, with sites in Bristol, Cardiff and Cheltenham, they are keen to speak to candidates living in and around Bristol.
All sites have a strong technical bias and this role would suit a candidate with a high degree of electrical expertise along with a sound understanding of HVAC and Building Services. Our client is also looking for a someone who can also deliver exceptional levels of customer service and has a natural above and beyond approach to service delivery.
- The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and extra works/emergencies in as needed
- Report plant problems/failures that may impact on the clients business.
- Ensure that all plant and BMS checks are completed on time, and all problems found are recorded and communicated to the Supervisor
- Carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order
- Ensure on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all Help-desk related reactive maintenance issues, associated with the electrical infrastructure and the heating and ventilation systems, pumps, water tanks, valves, pipe work and associated mechanical systems or as directed
- Repairs of electrical and mechanical systems, controls and associated systems
Skills & Qualifications:
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Must hold 17th Edition
- Competent working knowledge of Air Handling Unit's, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating and Ventilation systems, Water Treatment and Emergency Generators
- Flexible approach, able to work to tight deadlines
- Full, clean driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on a busy contract for a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.