We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Assembler to work for a local engineering company based near Ilminster. You will be part of a highly skilled production team working with other departments to ensure high standards of manufacturing with a precise eye to detail.
Experience of working in an electrical engineering environment is essential.
- Program and run robotics equipment
- Wiring of control panels for machinery
- Monitoring quality control of all products prior to leaving the production area
- Complete quality documentation
- Awareness of Health & Safety guidelines
Successful candidates will need to show previous electrical assembly or wiring experience within an engineering environment.
Excellent communication skills required as well as the ability to motivate and encourage team members, relevant electrical qualification required.
Rate of pay is dependant on experience. Working hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
This is a temporary contract which could become permanent for the right candidate.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.