I have an excellent opportunity for an Editorial Assistant to work with a professional team within a growing business in Yeovil
My client is sole distributor of more than 5,000 branded hand tools, power tools, fixings and adhesives to retailers, wholesalers and merchants throughout Europe. Based in Yeovil, my client operates from a purpose-built distribution centre. Since 1999, their philosophy of supplying the market with over 5,000 tools has earned my client an unrivalled industry reputation.
- Interpreting product information to edit existing copy, create new content and product descriptions for hand, power and air tools according to house style
- Assisting technical authors in organisation and compilation of technical manuals - gathering relevant information, samples, proofing and maintaining relevant files/folders
- Proofing of catalogue pages and marketing materials as required
- Proofing of artwork in accordance with House Style and Artwork Style Guides
- Communicating with Buying and Artwork Teams to ensure requests are dealt with efficiently and quickly
- Assisting with general administrative tasks as and when required
- Excellent standard of English to GCSE Grade A or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good user experience with basic Microsoft packages
- Positive attitude and team player
Please apply if you feel the role is suited to you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.