Are you a personable and analytical Systems Administrator who has experience of providing technical support within an E-learning environment?
Are you looking to pursue a rewarding career within a leading Engineering firm based in Cheltenham?
If so, our client are looking for an E-Learning Systems Administrator to join them on a full-time, permanent basis to provide support to the Learning and Development department.
- Producing reports and creating/maintaining user documentation
- Testing E-learning courses and systems
- Adding and removing users and content where appropriate
- Providing systems/ learner support
- Assisting the project manager with project co-ordination as and when required
- Training users
- General Communications - updating Sharepoint sites
- Some relevant event co-ordination
Relevant Experience and attributes:
- Previous experience within a Systems Administration role preferably within a Learning and Development environment
- Understanding and knowledge of E-learning technologies
- Professional qualification in IT, L&D or a relevant discipline
- Excellent IT competency
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the experience and skill set to meet these requirements then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration, alternatively please call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.