We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to join a highly talented and creative team working with an extensive list of clients. You will be joining an experienced team working on a variety of websites and projects. You must be passionate about coding and have a willingness to learn new technologies. A demonstrable portfolio is essential for displaying your capabilities as a web developer. You will get to work for a top creative agency with a wide range of employee benefits.
- Website and web application development for multiple browser configurations
- Work with multiple clients across a broad range of projects
- Assist the planning and development of digital projects
- Be involved from start to finish of a project that you are involved with
- Work alongside other teams such as UX, Design and SEO
- Testing new and existing solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal, PHP and MYSQL
- Symphony, Zend and Laravel
- Knowledge of developing and testing responsive websites
- OO Programming and design patterns
- Experience of using version control such as Git or Subversion
- Experience with Wordpress recommended but not essential
Salary: Competitive, negotiable on experience
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.