PERMANENT ROLE - 48 HOURS WEEK - £19,909pa - Tuesday to Saturday working week
We are looking for Drivers mates to join the UK's largest DIY retailer based in Cambuslang.
You will be working a 48 hour working week between Tuesdays - Saturdays.
- Start times between 05:00 - 06.00
This is a as a two-person crew role and looking for people who have the passion to deliver excellent Customer Service as you will be the face of the company on a daily basis
You will be delivering products like washing machines, kitchen units and kitchen worktops to customer's houses or flats in a room of their choice.
Therefore handballing heavy products will be required.
- Engage and build a rapport with customers, ensuring a consistent positive message, dealing with queries in a polite and effective manner by phone and face to face
- Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customer's room of choice in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, completion of dynamic risk assessments, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting
- To deal with customer issues at the point of delivery
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of there estimated time of delivery and where issues occur the customer is kept informed at all times
- Ensure the customer is happy with their delivery before leaving the customer's premises
- Complete all necessary paperwork in time and in full
- Ensure all calls to the customer are made on time to minimise the risk of customer outs.
- Ensure all pre delivery checks are undertaken ensuring all required stock is on the vehicle for each customers' delivery
- Check all returns and collections are made and are correct
- Assist in the loading of vehicles as and when required
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Problem Solver - Working to resolve customer problems at the point of delivery
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent timekeeping
- Target driven
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Must hold a Driving Licence.
- Must be willing to upskill to a driver in the future.
- DBS check will be undertaken
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
- 20% discount card (once completing satisfactory probationary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development opportunities including Customer Service training, management training programmes, management opportunities
- Recognition schemes
- Child care vouchers
- RAC discount
- Leisure Vouchers
- Supermarket Savings
- Access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call 0117 906 5810 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.