We are looking for individuals on behalf of our client, who want to be part of a team that care and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service to their clients in the community.
The working hours are: 37.5 hours per week 5 out of 7 days between 8.00-4.00pm or 10-6pm
Initially you will work on a time sheet through our company, with the opportunity of a permanent contract after a 13 week trial period directly with the client.
Driver Technician duties include but not limited to:
- Driving safely and efficiently to undertake required activities
- Communication of any perceived safeguarding issues with clients back to the service centre
- Loading/checking the correct equipment on to a dedicated vehicle.
- Delivery and collection of the correct equipment to service users
- Understanding and demonstrating the correct functionality and safe installation of items or repair and replace and damaged or faulty stock item
- Appropriate use of IT, including company scanners in accordance with company processes
- Appropriate processing of all paperwork.
- Vehicle maintenance, including safety checks
- Correct PPE and compliance to infection control processes
- On-Call on a rota basis with an enhanced allowance during this period.
A full UK driving Licence is required and an Enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
In return they offer:
- A competitive salary
- 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays(rising 1 day per year after 3 years to a maximum of 38 days)
- Use of a company van to and from work and a Work Mobile Phone
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance programme
if you think this is the job for you then apply to the ad online.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.