We are looking for individuals who do not just want a job but want to be part of a business that take care and are proud of what we do offering a much needed service to service users and put people first.
This is a full time positions 37.5 hours a week 5 out of 7 days 3 shifts between 8.00-4.00pm, 10am-6pm or12 noon-8pm(overtime on an enhanced rate) This does involve Saturdays with only 1 in 6 Saturdays off
Warehouse Operative duties include but not limited to:
- Goods-in, receipt and putting away of new stock - Raise Delivery Query Reports for any defects and quantity differences
- Quality check of Special Orders against Prescription
- Picking and assembling of equipment
- Pre-issue checks
- Goods-in, refurbishment, quality assurance and putting away of returned stock
- Cleaning, decontamination and preparation of returned equipment for reuse
- Support in house occupational therapist with cataloguing Returned Specials
- Ensure all parts used are accounted and recorded for with a monthly count for Finance Reconciliation
- Support Prescriber visits in store with equipment advice and demonstration
- Housekeeping including perpetual inventory checks (PI)
- Appropriate use of stock management system
Driver Technician duties include but not limited to:
- Driving safely and efficiently to undertake required activities
- Communication of any perceived safeguarding issues with clients back to the service centre
- Loading/checking the correct equipment on to a dedicated vehicle.
- Delivery and collection of the correct equipment to service users
- Understanding and demonstrating the correct functionality of equipment
- Appropriate use of IT, including company scanners in accordance with company processes
- Appropriate processing of all paperwork.
- Vehicle maintenance, including safety checks
- Correct PPE and compliance to infection control processes
- On-Call on a rota basis with an enhanced allowance during this period
Contact Danny at Meridian Business Support on 0844 3719028
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.