If successful, you will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the Resident Data Centre Supervisor in the delivery of the service and carry out general administrative duties.
- Carry out all requests for asset collection, receipt, cataloguing/data input, put away, relocation and retrieval, within agreed SLA's
- Loading and unloading of client data/assets from our vehicles at our depot safely and accurately.
- Manually handling/carrying client data/assets from our vehicles safely and accurately to customers specified storage position.
- Ensuring complete data security and protection at all times whilst in your possession.
- Be proficient is use of in-house IT systems & equipment to support the servicing of client orders.
To be considered you will possess;
- Preferable experience as a Delivery Driver and a clean UK driver's licence.
- Sound organisational and general administration skills
- IT literate with knowledge of using Windows based packages (word/excel/outlook).
- Methodical/Attention to detail/accuracy key requirement.
- Team work and/or ability to work on own initiative
- Interpersonal skills in particular customer liaison
The standard working hours are 8.30am- 5.30pm Monday- Friday.
Due to the nature of the role, and for security reasons, the successful candidate will be required to undergo stringent vetting processes including a DBS check, a credit check and a global sanctions check.
This role has an immediate start (upon successful completion of the vetting process), and is temporary-to-permanent.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.