One of my prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a driver on a temporary contract.
The normal day to day duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Providing the first point of contact with managers regarding deliveries
- Ensuring that the loads and paperwork are correct and undertaking the effective and safe unloading of all deliveries
- Ensuring goods are loaded in date and time order
- Delivering goods on and off site
The ideal Candidate will:
- Possess an eye for detail with a right first time approach
- Must be willing to learn and demonstrate good communication skills
The ideal candidate must be flexible as the role will involve a variety of duties and shifts. Shift patterns are as follows:
Days - Monday - Thursday 7.30 - 16.00 Friday 07.30 - 12.30
Early Shift - Monday - Thursday 06.00 - 14.00 Friday 06.00 - 12.00
Late Shift - Monday - Thursday 14.00 - 22.00 Friday 12.00 - 18.00
Candidates must be able to begin immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.