One of my prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a Stores person with a Counter Balance Fork Lift licence with experience using the vehicle recently.
The normal day to day duties of the successful applicant will include, but not be restricted to:
- Providing the first point of contact with delivery drivers and suppliers to the site
- Ensuring that the loads and paperwork are correct and undertaking the effective and safe unloading of all deliveries.
- Ensuring goods are loaded into the receiving lanes in date and time order.
- Validating the delivery against the delivery paperwork and raising discrepancies within a 24hr reporting period to the Goods Inwards controller
- Assisting, as required, with the loading and unloading of vehicles with items that are subject to internal transfer across locations on the contract.
- Supporting the operation with stock checks / cycle counts.
- Operating the Counter Balance Fork Lift on a daily basis
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Competency to operate counterbalance fork lift with the relevant certification
- Possess an eye for detail with a right first time approach.
- Must be willing to learn and demonstrate good communication skills.
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 4.30, Friday 8.30 - 4.00
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.