If you're an experienced Cable Percussion land driller and would like to work within the Geotechnical drilling arena, this could be the perfect role for you. You will be required to attend our Clients' sites and drill CP boreholes for the purposes of ground investigations, and to provide a one stop solution for customers. This will include sample recovery, SPT/CPT/U100/UT100 testing amongst others. They are a South East based company with offices in Chichester and Wigan, however sites are based across the UK although predominantly within the South of the country. The role will be flexible from the point of view of location, as the rig can be based from your home or local depot.
- Cable Percussion drilling duties
- Site investigation drilling
- Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental sample recovery
- A minimum of 1 year's experience operating a CP Rig.
- Experience of drilling for Geotechnical investigations
- Sample recovery and recording
- Working both unsupervised and under the supervision of engineers
- Good Mechanical knowledge
- Accurately recording daily activity and drilling progress on a drillers log
- NVQ level 2 in land drilling is preferred
- First Aid qualified in preferred
- An organised and self disciplined manner
- An ability to engage with customers on site
- An ability to work outdoors, to travel with some overnight stays
- Full driving license
- Overtime available
Working Hours: 8-6 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.