Our client, a London based Building Services/Maintenance company has an immediate vacancy for a fully qualified Domestic Gas/Plumber/Boiler Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be based within the M25 as the contracts are all based in this area and central London
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting an extensive team with both emergency and routine maintenance requirements
- The majority of our works are within the M25 and central London
- Servicing of domestic gas appliances
- Issuing landlords gas safety certificates
- Using a hand held PDA for job allocations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current domestic ACS qualifications
- Experience in diagnostics, servicing and repair
- Excellent customer care skills
- Full driving license
In return you will benefit from working with a serviced based company and can expected a competitive salary of around £30k-£35k plus call out rota and overtime at enhanced rates, 25 days holiday, company vehicle, uniform, phone and a company pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and up to date qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.