Are you a highly-organised, diligent and methodical professional with experience of managing and collating complex technical documentation in support of Bids, Tenders and Customer Proposals?
Would you relish the opportunity to work for a Global firm, who offer an excellent working environment, internal culture, training and solid routes for career development and progression?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload effectively? Are you comfortable and confident communicating and building rapport with a number of departments internally to ensure you have all the documentation you require so that in turn, the colleagues you support have all the information they need to ensure bids, tenders and proposals are accurate, competitive and timely.
If so, the role of Bids/Proposals Administrator could prove a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Provide commercially sound order acknowledgements
- Maintain contract files and tracking tools
- Advise on departmental capability for documentation
- Drive the implementation of a robust set of standard operating procedures for customer order and documentation handling
- Obtain supplier drawings, technical information sheets and tailor these, where necessary
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers in order to facilitate completion of your own work or that of colleagues
- Ensure the timely completion & transmission of documentation to customer
- Deal efficiently and courteously with customer queries
- Report any customer care issues to your manager and any other relevant department involved
- Experience of complex documentation generation and compilation
- High attention to detail
- Experience of expediting
- Excellent influencing skills
- Preferably experience of using ERP software or equivalent
- Ideally an understanding of complex order entry
- Commercial awareness & understanding of contractual terms & conditions advantageous
Please apply today for immediate consideration or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more info.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.