Our busy client requires:
Document Controller - Addenbrooks, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
6 months employment
Immediate start available
Own transport required to the site
The position involves:
* Supporting the Technical team with the day to day Projects administration and document control following the company processes and procedures.
* Managing and administrating, the web based document collaboration system, uploading, downloading drawings, scanning and uploading received hard copy documents, maintaining up to date drawing files and registers, collating and issuing of drawings and tender packages.
* Managing internal and external users and dealing with queries and complaints.
* Using Microsoft Office to send email and meeting requests, maintain excel registers.
* Archiving, photocopying, scanning, converting drawings to various file formats, binding, and assisting the Project Team as required.
* The above job description is not fully exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional duties from time to time
Skills and experience required
* Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
* Construction based administration experience desirable
* Good Interpersonal Skills, self motivated and able to work on own initiative
Please apply with your CV or call Graham Byng on 01480 358458
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.