Discipline Engineer - London Underground - Central London
Our client, London's Public Transportation provider, are looking for a Discipline Engineer with Bridges and Structures experience, to join them on a contract basis to join them in their Central London office to work on the 4 Lines Modernisation (4LM) programme.
The successful candidate will join a team of 9 Civil Engineers carrying out design, project engineering and assurance work on the delivery of the £5.4billion 4LM programme.
The ideal candidates for this role will be/have:
- A chartered Engineer (CEng) + Member grade of either ICE or IStructE
- Minimum of 3 years post Chartered experience for MMHO
- Graduate Member grade with more than 5 years post graduation design experience and working towards Charter member for MMGO
- Evidence of managing Civil/Structural Engineering designers, co-ordination of multi-disciplines requirements with the development of civil engineering solutions
- Knowledge of LU standards and stage works
- Capable of preparing designs, checking drawings & writing, reviewing and accepting civil engineering scope for designers and contractors
- Capability to understand Programme deadline to meet cost and engineering solutions
- Demonstrable experience of regeneration of railway properties
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in Public Transportation, working on the some of the most renowned projects on the LU network.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Darren Johnston on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.