Meridian Business support are working on behalf of one of the fastest growing Business's in the Automotive industry for Digital sales coordinator's, the role will suit someone with a strong sales background and a strong desire to meet targets in order to earn commission.
The Ideal candidate must:-
- Have Previous sales experience
- Have a history of exceeding sales targets in a target driven environment
- Build rapport with customers and qualify their needs and wants
- Demonstrate resilience with the ability to objection handle
- Be a team player
- Be able to manage your time effectively
- Be able to plan and organise your daily activity to help the company secure new business
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Be computer literate and be confident in using our in house CRM system
In return they offer:-
- Full uniform
- Holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training
- A positive and diverse working environment within the fastest growing department in the group
The role is 40 hours per week on a rota basis, the following are the hours this will be between:-
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Saturday
10:00 - 17:00 Sunday
The role is a temproary to permanent role, You will work for 12 weeks for Meridian and then will be given a choice of 2 commission structures to choose from upon offer of contract with the client.
Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.