Are you an E Commerce marketing specialist? Do you have SEO and PPC experience? Are you a problem solver with strong analytical and numeracy skills?
If you're looking to utilise your eCommerce marketing skills within a global organisation where you can build a successful career contact Mags on 01392 423301 today.
My client is a first class organisation on the outskirts of Exeter who are looking to expand their marketing team due to continuing growth.
- Developing and promoting the online sales channel across the company group, to accelerate online sales growth and customer migration from traditional ordering channels.
- Online content generation - Work with product team and subsidiary sales & marketing teams to identify, develop and deploy relevant online content e.g. banners, landing pages, adverts
- Email Marketing - Execute regular email marketing activity, identifying high potential market segments and helping to create relevant content
- Integrated marketing campaigns - Implement integrated marketing activity using Campaign Code functionality to drive desired behaviour e.g. online sales migration
- Website monitoring & maintenance - Initial point of contact for all company websites if website issues or online data errors (customer, product, stock, price) are identified. Able to use web admin site for trouble shooting
- Website functionality development and testing - Work with internal and external customers to identify, develop and test new website functionality to support online sales growth
- Analytics - Use internal and external reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics to assess the performance of online marketing activity.
- Commercially (sales) focused
- A problem solver with strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented and performance driven
- Previous experience of SEO and PPC
- Excellent PC literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Some knowledge of html
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.