A superb role, in beautiful East Devon, working in a high tech engineering business. You will take responsibility for the entire digital strategy: leading on all digital activity as well as providing insights and opportunities for our client to effectively develop its digital presence to meet business targets. Drive traffic to the website and associated profiles (e.g. Twitter, RIBA, key directories) with responsibility for (but not limited to): company Website, SEO, UEx, E-commerce activities (webstore), PPC campaigns, Online directories and advertising, Online quoting mechanism, CRM activities, Inbound marketing: online content development and online PR , Email campaigns, lead nurturing, social media. You will report into the Marketing Manager and work with two innovative PR & Marketing Coordinators: all of whom combine to make a fantastic, dynamic and 'fun' marketing team.
- Proven track record in digital marketing with an up to date knowledge of the most effective digital marketing tools
- Good knowledge of PHP (Wordpress) and experience of developing, deploying and maintaining a Wordpress site
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS (hand coded or Dreamweaver)
- Experience of using eCommerce solutions (Shopify, wooCommerce, Magento)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics - using segments, custom reports and attribution modelling
- Proven Search engine optimisation (SEO) ability
- Email marketing via Vertical Response. We also use a connector called Cazoomi to link our CRM to Vertical Response
- Experience of CRM, marketing automation and integration with website (Netsuite experience desirable)
- Ability to create and manage all elements of effective PPC campaigns
- Track record of developing and managing social media
- Skilled in working with others who can create effective online content creation and proven ability in Inbound Marketing techniques
- Analysis of developing digital marketing trends and determining their appropriateness for the business
- Understanding of all elements of the marketing mix
- Budget management
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Excellent creative judgement
- Good attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong communicator
- Proactive and committed to achieving a high quality output
- Highly organised
- This role would suit someone with significant digital marketing experience who is also very familiar with offline marketing techniques in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Company bonus (up to 2% of annual salary)
- Contributory Pension up to 3%
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- A great working environment with a fun atmosphere
Working Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.